The China Compulsory Certification is a necessary certification which is required for numerous product groups before these are imported into China and sold or traded there. It has been introduced in the year 2002 in context of accession to the WTO on the basis of a multitude of previous versions (CCIB, CCEE and others).
Many businesses encounter problems during the certification as the Chinese certification authorities’ numerous requirements are often difficult to fulfill or there are misunderstandings during the application for a certificate. For this reason, considerable delays or serious errors occur frequently during the issue of the certificate or the staff’s efforts for the certification increases to an unexpectedly high level.
For this reason, Cisema offers the full range of relevant services for a speedy and unproblematic certification. In 2002, the year of its establishment, Cisema had been the first Company that could offer services in the area of CCC and has been setting standards until today – thanks to skilled personnel and excellent relations to the Chinese authorities – whereever optimal certification is required within a manageable time frame.
The Managing Director of Cisema, Stefan Fischer, has written the only existing book to date which deals exclusively with CCC. It is published by the renowned publisher Mendel. You can order the book as well as further relevant media on our website. Mr. Fischer is also very well known for his well-structured seminars about certification and China in general and publishes in trade magazines and news of the Chambers of Commerce.
The range of professional services offered by Cisema in the area of CCC certification include:
- Determine whether goods require CCC certification.
- Consultation and assistance in applying for the certificate at authorized Chinese certification organizations, as well as the settlement of authority fees.
- Support for the preparation, execution and settlement of necessary tests in China including clarification of the required test samples, assistance with the import of test samples, and collection of test reports.
- Assistance with the coordination and execution of required factory inspections, including information concerning the inspection‘s contents and process, as well as taking care of the Chinese inspectors prior to, during and after the inspection. Also, not to be underestimated, offering technical assistance and interpreter services during the inspection.
- Assistance with follow-up inspections, renewal of the designated permit and creation of the Annual Verification Reports
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further inquiries or to ask us for a non-binding offer. You can contact us at +43 (0)1 405 2952-00 or via Email.